Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The ring!

 This is my first time linking up, so hopefully I'm doing this right, Whit

I couldn't pass of the opportunity to brag on my ring that I've had for 2 months (tomorrow). 

Absolutely obsessed, y'all...

When C got down on one knee and opened the box to pop the question it was like system overload. All I could think about 'yes, yes, yes!' that I didn't even take a good look at my ring (not that it matter at that moment). I just wanted that baby on my finger! Once we settled down a bit and got to where there was some light I couldn't believe it. He had picked the most perfect ring I had ever seen. I can be a picky person, but man, all I could do was 'ooooh' and 'ahhhh' over it. I couldn't believe he picked it out all on his own (and received confirmation from his sweet momma).

We had never look at rings together or really ever talked about them, so you can understand my aw. Goes to show how well C knows me and what I like.

I stare at it constantly and remind C how perfect it is quite often. He's pretty proud of himself, as he should be. It's so exciting that I get to wear it forever. 


Here is my Vera Wang LOVE collection ring!
(It also has 2 princess cut sapphires below the diamond on both sides which is the signature to the collection and a symbol of faithfulness and everlasting love)









With love,
Deidre'

No comments:

Post a Comment