Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sneak peek....kinda!

The day had finally come to take my bridal pictures.

I spend the whole day getting ready for my "dress rehearsal". I got my nails done, hair done, make up done-it was a blast. It was so much fun getting to put my dress on!

My photographer and I decided that Brazos Bend State Park would be our backdrop and I am SO glad we did. It was amazing! It had exactly what I had wanted. Fields, whimsy trees, Spanish moss, alligators, and so much more.

Not only was the park amazing, my photographer and friend is the absolute best! Jennifer at JMP is just amazing. She is so much fun and really makes it a fun experience. 




I cannot wait to see the rest of them!

Next up-my birthday and THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

15 days y'all!

With love,
Deidre'

No comments:

Post a Comment