Sunday, March 24, 2013

Time flies!

I've been engaged for 3 weeks y'all!

Time flies! 

3 weeks of being engaged and we already have a date set!

During spring break (Week 2 of being engaged), my best friend, Steph, and I decided we'd go out and start looking for wedding fun. Needless to say, it got me super excited and ready to start making some decisions. Thankfully C was on the same page. Whew! We both decided we didn't want to have a super long engagement, sooo the wedding planning began. All throughout spring break we researched venues and churches in Sugar Land/Richmond area and found out that these places get super booked and quick. It was a little hectic trying to find reasonable places with the right look, but thankfully we found it and we're in love! It's pretty perfect. Not only was finding a place difficult, but so was timing. We didn't have very many choices and we were still determined to be married before the end of the year. Just this past Friday we made the date official. 

November 30, 2013

And we also get to share that day with my soon-to-be sister-in-law, who's birthday is the same day. So thankful she is excited about sharing her day with us (and she said getting her new sister will be her birthday present :)). Love you, B!!! 

In the midst of wedding craziness we've had some fun too. I spent the majority of my spring break with Steph and we explored Old Town Spring, which is about 30 mins from us. Perfect day! Then, Corey took me to the horse racetrack in Houston for the first time. It was a blast! Cannot wait to go back. We went on a day trip to a few small towns did some antiquing and good eating. We also went to Top Golf not once, but twice this weekend. If you've never heard of it, you need to. It's amazing and the perfect hang out spot. It's basically a 3 story driving range with a ton of other fun stuff.

Now, I'm in the process of getting trying to get organized before the serious wedding planning begins (aka narrowing down my pinterest ideas). I'm trying to start up a binder and then I'll go from there.

Get ready for picture overload...




Celebrating our new Pope!!!





Hangin' out in Round Top





PIE HAVEN!
The pie



After the pie



Sneak peak of the outside of our reception venue!


Can't believe I get to marry this man!



With love,
Deidre'

No comments:

Post a Comment