Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Fun

It's safe to say I had the best weekend of my life. I feel that last Friday deserves its' own post, so more on that soon!  Get excited! 


Saturday I spent the day running around with C's mom and sister getting things ready for their sweet cousin's bridal shower. After that we headed to Huntsville for another cousin's wedding. Despite it being freeeeeezing, it was absolutely beautiful! We had a blast eating yummy food and dancing the night away.  
Sunday was full of family. We had a blast at C's cousin's bridal shower that his sister, Brittany, helped put together. She is so awesome at party planning and crafting. Everything was adorable. We had a blast spending the weekend full of family time. 








 Once again, my heart is overflowing. Wait till you hear what else happened!

With love,

Deidre'

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until the next post!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. xooxoxoxoxoxox Hurry I wanna hear what happened?????????!!! :)

    ReplyDelete