Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello, 2013!

As I tossed and turned a few hours into the new year I began thinking how awesome 2012 was to me.  Some of my most favorite moments happened in 2012. I celebrated 1 year with Corey, went to Disney World for the first time, reconnected with my dad, student taught, became a certified special education teacher, and ended the year off by becoming an alumna of The University of Texas at San Antonio! Whew! Talk about one of the craziest, yet one of the most amazing years of my life. 

Now that I have officially graduated college real life begins right? 

My hope for this new blogging adventure is to record an abundant amount of favorite moments, share my successes in this new chapter of my life as a grown up, and occasionally show you a craft or two.


With love, 

Deidre' 


No comments:

Post a Comment