Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Fun

Happy to say it was another relaxing, fun filled weekend. Weekends with Corey really are the best. Whether it's staying in all weekend long or out and about going out, we always have a blast. This past weekend we enjoyed a night out on Friday night. We went to Sugar Land's Town Center, which is one of my favorite parts of my new soon to be home. The area is so pretty and alive. We went to Flying Saucer, which is apparently the place to be in that area. It was packed! We enjoyed a couple of beers with names we couldn't pronounce and got to hang out with one of Corey's friends. Due to our post-grad old age we definitely don't go out as much as we used to, but when we do we always have a fun time. 
After sleeping late, my sweet boyfriend made us yummy pancakes. He really knows how to take care of a girl after a night of drinking! We spend the rest of the day out and about and ended up with these babies! 





I'm not really a tennis shoe wearer, but I want need to start being active again and have been convinced that new shoes would help me start/get motivated. Good reason to get new shoes right? ;) But really, I'm looking forward to getting in shape as I start this new adultish life. On that note, we had a delicious, greasy dinner at a local grill in Richmond followed by this yummy goodness. 



At least it's fro-yo right? For the longest time I could not get C to eat fro-yo with me. His argument was always that ice cream could not be replaced, but finallyyyyy he gave in. Needless to say, we've had many fro-yo dates since then. We have our ritual where he gets his chocolatey fix on one side and I get my fruity/anythingnotchocolatey fix. It works out perfectly. Towards the end of the night we made a quick trip to Wal-Mart where we ran into these blasts from our pasts. 




Anyone remember these?! These gourmet lolly pop were huge fundraisers for everyone throughout middle school and high school. I'm pretty sure I remember buying one at school everyday. Despite the huge fro-yo cup we had just had, we had to have one that night. Pink Lemonade for him and Cherry for me.
Our Sunday was our typical lazy Sunday. He HAD to watch the football game, since it's apart of his job now (a boy's dream right?), and I got to watch Disney movies on TV all day (and night). Once the game was over we had a romantic pizza dinner while we watched Cinderella and The Lion King. And ended our weekend with this...



With love, 
Deidre'














































No comments:

Post a Comment