Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Fun

Another fun weekend has come and gone. I think I've said this already, but I really do have the best weekends.

We kicked off the weekend by seeing Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters at a super cute dinner theater. The movie was entertaining, but nothing I fell in love with. However, the dinner theater we went to was really nice. It even had a long red carpet rolled out for us :p. We've been to 2 different dinner theaters in the past month, a new favorite maybe?

On Saturday I got to spend time with my best friend. She took me to a certified green restaurant in Sugar Land Town Square called Ruggles Green. I wish I had taken a picture of my food, but I didn't waste any time. It was really good and even better that it was all natural. She also surprised me with a new Erin Condren teacher planner. It's the most amazing thing ever and perfect for new teachers! It has a monthly planner, class lists, personalized stickers, lesson plan pages, and a ton of other great stuff. Not to mention, it's super cute and stylish.  I can't wait to start filling in my teacher life in this amazing thing! Thanks again, Steph! You're the best.



 

The rest Saturday was spent with C at a BWW watching the Rockets game.  While we were watching the game we saw a commercial for a place called Main Event just down the road in Katy and since we were already halfway there we decided to check it out. It was huge! They had bowling, a big arcade, laser tag, ropes courses, and a bar and grill type thing. We played games and bowled.  Anddd C won the jackpot on a couple of the games, which means we got lots and lots tickets :).  It was definitely a blast! 





On Sunday after church we were surprised with an adventurous day trip to Galveston with C's sweet grandma. It was the perfect day with perfect weather. We ate some of the best sea food I've ever had and spent the afternoon walking up and down The Strip. 


the buildings were amazing and so colorful!





"I'll take 1 of everything."





getting ready for Mardi Gras!


With love, 
Deidre'





1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! I have always wanted to try a dinner theater but haven't yet. Garrett and I need to find one here and go. Your planner is so cute! Good job to your friend on getting that! And that candy store...yum! Those are my fave!

    ReplyDelete