Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lots and lots of TV

This month is going by sooo slow for me! The past week and a half I've watched more tv than I have in a long time. A long time ago I started re-watching Glee from the beginning and finally finished season 3 this past week. I'll always love that show. 

Then, out of boredom, I decided I would give Downton Abbey a shot since it was on Netflix. I had never heard of it until around Christmas time when Corey's grandmother had talked about it. I then began to notice it everywhere. Who knew PBS had such a popular show going on?  Once I watched the first episode I could not stop. I absolutely loved it. I'm a big history nerd, so that may have something to do with it. It's a great historical fiction and will definitely have you hooked. Unfortunately, Netflix only has season 1 right now, so needless to say, I'm dying to see season 2 and 3. 

Just wait, it gets better! 

I came to Houston to spend the weekend with Corey and we ended up having a very, verrrry lazy weekend. I usually complain and get restless when we're lazy all weekend long, but we got hooked on something that definitely made it more enjoyable. As we were scrolling through Netflix we came across seasons 1 and 2 of The Walking Dead. We decided we'd give it a try since we had both heard good things about it from other people. Once again, hooked! We watched all day long on both Saturday and on Sunday. We did end up taking a break and going to dinner and a movie on Saturday night, which was a nice treat. We saw the new Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone movie, Gangster Squad, which we both really liked. We got home pretty late, but both decided we were up for another zombie episode before bed.

I complain about getting to be so lazy sometimes, but I know very soon I won't have any time to, so until then I'll just enjoy it :]. 

With love, 
Deidre'

No comments:

Post a Comment