Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love is in the air!

The past couple of times Corey and I have gone to the store we've spent the majority of our time in the Valentine's section. They have so many cute things and of course tons of yummy candy. C and I both found cards for each other when we were together, so we spent the rest of the time walking around the store trying to hide them from each other. Then, we decided that we would probably get more than the just the one card.

I'm hard at work on his gift and I'm really excited about it, but now I need to start thinking of a 2 year anniversary gift (March 1). 
Gift+guy=difficult

Anyways, a while back we went to see a Disney movie and this animated short came on before the movie started. It's the sweetest thing ever and perfect for the season of love. 

Enjoy! 

With love,
Deidre'


1 comment:

  1. Garrett and I always find things for each other when we are in a store together. He's good at being sneaky and checking out before I find out but I'm not. Guys and gifts are hard! I still don't know what to get Garrett, I'm impressed that you already have Corey's gift!

    ReplyDelete