Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Fun

It's Monday already? Where did Friday, Saturday, and Sunday go?!

I swear, this weekend flew by and I think I know why....

Last week I decided to register to take another certification test. I already have my special education certification, but wanted to add on general education as well. I figured if I schedule to take the test, I would actually get on the ball and study. When I went to schedule, the most realistic test date was for this past Saturday. That means I had 4 days to study. 4! Needless to say the rest of the week was dedicated to studying. Thankfully, I had some t.v. breaks with C. 
Saturday came and my test was at 1. I didn't get out of there until 5. 4.long.hours.
 After a few hours of resting my brain, C and I went to concert at Armadillo Palace

Image from Google. I tried to get a picture of this baby on Saturday, but it was too dark and I really felt like y'all needed to see this!

It was a pretty cool place and reminded me of Floore's, one of my most favorite places. I'm a huge lover of Texas music and The Washers are definitely one of my favorites. Andddd it just so happens that the lead guitarist is one of C's childhood best friends, so we're pretty big fans. We try to go out to as many of their concerts as possible. They are an awesome band and it would make your life 10x better if you checked them out :). Anyways, we danced the night away, which is always a good time. 
Sunday was a lazy day with the highlight being snickerdoodle cookies and Destiny's Child during the Super Bowl half time show. 

Now it's onto another week of transition life adventures!

With love,
Deidre'
 

1 comment:

  1. You always have fun weekends! I have never heard of the Washers, I will have to check them out. That armadillo looks crazy, it's huge! And yum to Snickerdoodles!

    ReplyDelete