Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Fun

This weekend Corey and I went exploring at a park in Katy. It was a really nice park and had the perfect hiking trail. We ended up doing around 5 miles, which was pretty cool since it didn't even feel that long.








The beginning of our berry war

And then we ran to a few heart shaped things :)




We also got to enjoy a really nice dinner at this gem for Corey's sweet grandma's birthday. Definitely a must if you're ever in the Houston area. 




 Today was my first day in the classroom. Needless to say, I'm exhausted! Can't wait to see my kiddos in the morning though!

With love,
Deidre'

4 comments:

  1. That park is beautiful! One of my favorite things about living in Denver is all of the parks, there are some gorgeous ones here! And YUM pizza sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pictures! And I love the heart shaped things :) Have you explored Katy Mills yet? Definitely some great shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that mall! It's not too far from where I live, so I go there often!

      Delete
  3. I'm from Houston and Antonio's was a great pick! Hope you're enjoying big city life!

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete